Nov 22, 2019
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
Don't Ride the High of New Practice
Tom acquired a practice last January. And it's tempting to sit
back and enjoy the momentum. But George sees key factors that have
been ignored: If Tom doesn't improve his new patient flow and keep
his front desk accountable for reappointment rates, then his new
acquisition will never be sustainable. Luckily, our guest Tom is an
excellent clinician; excited to set himself up for the long
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Get today's practice Practice By Numbers dashboard
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group