Dec 13, 2019
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
Owner Earning Less Than Associate Income
Click Here to get
today's Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
Continuing from Part I, our guest--and skilled clinician--Kevin
owns his practice, but he's still earning less than associate
income. George helps Kevin understand the lasting impact of what
may have been a hasty decision--to fire one of his front desk.
After rigorously studying Kevin's Practice By Numbers, George knows
exactly how to free up some budget for Kevin's much needed
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group