Aug 21, 2020
Click Here to get today's
Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
George appreciates Sarah's practice style so much that he says,
in passing, "Startups are cool" (you heard it here first, folks).
What makes him absolutely drool over doing this interview? First,
she doesn't depend on her practice for her personal expenses, and
second, she has lots of moving parts to manipulate to her favor.
Listen as George analyzes her progress to ensure Sarah's practice
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group