Dec 6, 2019
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
Owner Earning Less Than Associate Income
Click Here to get
today's Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
Even though our guest--and skilled clinician--Kevin owns his
practice, he's still earning less than associate income. He's been
coached in the past, but may not have been ready to make solid
changes. One of his current problems? Lack of systemized approach
to diagnosing. George guides Kevin on how to systemize his exam
approach, give hygienists the support they need, and turn his
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group