Dec 27, 2019
Practice Under Water | Mystery Guest
“David” Part II
Are You Afraid To Give Honest Diagnoses?
Click Here to get
today's Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
Soon after the acquisition, David's practice is trending
dangerously downwards. He's apprehensive when giving patients the
diagnoses they really need. But he's also guided through patient
retention, and the all-too-familiar new patient flow problem. Matt
joins George in the outro as they continue their fiery SEO
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group