Nov 27, 2020
Click Here to get today's
Practice By Numbers dashboard snapshot.
With patient retention still being a huge topic, Matt continues
his work with Rick. We hear about the value of pre-appointing
hygiene, when to bring on a second hygienist, and the senselessness
of striving for low staff-overhead-percentage.
Interested in 1-on-1 coaching?
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
us about yourself, your business goals, where you are currently in
your practice at and where you would like to be in the next
us your information to see if we would be a good fit for
Would you like to be a guest on the show?
Copy and paste these questions on the email.
- About your practice: number of employees, their roles, your
location, number of chairs, what procedures you obtain your income
- Goals for your practice
- A vision where you would like your practice to be, where you
would like to go
- Where do you believe you are falling short in your
- How are you getting in your own way to success?
- Why isn’t the practice performing the way you would like?
- What would you like coaching for?
Links | Resources
Numbers Facebook Group